It is online lawyer's blog that provides a simple and affordable legal service in black & white.
- To build a legal services system from scratch;
- To carefully specify the service logic to shorten the development period;
- To realize a full set of features, quick navigation options;
- To embed third-party solutions for marketing analysis;
- To refactor the code and test system carefully.
- Development from scratch;
- AngularJS utilization allowed to shift most of the logics from the Symfony backend part to the frontend making UI highly interactive and shortening the development period;
- Symfony powered advice tool provides direct communication with lawyers;
- Symfony was also utilized to add the “restore password” tool and to create the contracts archive;
- Refactoring and bug fixing tasks covered automated PDF contract generator, documents’ markup, the markup of email templates, and the contacts preview feature;
- Embedding third-party applications for bug-tracking and user activities tracking.
- The system allows users to create contracts or other kinds of documents automatically;
- Each following question adapts to the previously provided answers;
- System helps to manage contacts with lawyers online.