Who We Are
Over the years, the DDI Development team has invested much in R&D, gained experience, and learned to combine complexity with simplicity in order to provide our partners with the best solutions for the successful and rapid growth of their business. From the very beginning, the core of our company's mission has not only been product development but primarily supporting our customers in their development.
We believe that reliability and reputation matter most to our client relationships, and we are proud to say that hundreds of partners from around the world trust us with their projects.
To provide our partners with innovative products, technologies and services, we always proceed from their specific needs and take into account both business goals and risks. This comprehensive approach allows us to meet our customers' needs and create quality software quickly and cost-effectively.
The success of DDI Development is definitely the result of the efforts of our team, which consists of motivated, creative, and responsible professionals. While searching for the best engineers in Poland and Ukraine, we developed a hiring strategy that now enables us to employ people who are getting or have already obtained master's or PhD degrees, as well as people who are really passionate about technology.
It’s our business and pleasure to help you succeed!
- 2007 — The first steps were taken to establish DDI Development. In particular, we assembled a team of developers and outlined the main types of services provided by the company.
- 2009 — We opened our first office in Ukraine, located in Kharkiv.
- 2010 — We have expanded and opened our second office and second R&D center in Ukraine, this time in Kremenchuk.
- 2015 — We are proud of our team's success in creating an online education project, which was subsequently recognized as one of the global winners of the 2015-2016 UN World Summit Award for Best Society Impact.
- 2016 — We had our first experience launching, promoting, and adapting our in-house e-commerce startup to market needs.
- 2017-2018 — Our custom software development experience was enriched by first-hand experience building feature-rich and scalable online learning platforms such as Learning Analytics Platforms (LAP) and Learning Experience Platforms (LXP) from scratch, which required extensive domain knowledge and honed hands-on skills.
- 2019 — One of the key areas we focused on most was education. The company as a whole and our leading experts participated and partnered in thematic conferences such as Outsource People, KIOF, Django Girls, and others. In addition, we have implemented an internal system of Tech Talks as part of our employee professional development program.
- 2020 — As part of our continuous growth strategy, we opened an office and R&D center in Poland. This step allows us to be on the same page with our customers and partners, share common values and get up-to-date insights into the market situation so we can deliver software solutions that best meet the needs and interests of our customers.
- 2021 — DDI Development continues to grow. We currently have over 80 employees, 85% of whom are engineers or technicians with strong backgrounds in areas such as Elearning, Booking and Fintech.
- 2022 — In the face of new challenges, we continue to hire people in order to deliver cutting-edge software solutions to our customers around the world. Moreover, we have improved our recruitment capabilities in Poland and the Baltic states.
At the same time, as a responsible business, DDI Development makes financial contributions to the Ukrainian army and humanitarian institutions. We also participate as much as we can in volunteer projects and other socially significant initiatives supporting Ukrainian refugees.