2. Our practices to the information collection and usage
DDI Development company only collects information lawfully to provide better services to website users, to better understand them and what content is of interest to them. We never do the following:
- collect sensitive data or child data;
- sell your personal information;
- transfer your personal information unless special permission has been obtained from you.
By using the DDI Development Website, you agree to the collection, use, disclosure and other forms of information processing in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
3. Types of information we collect
We collect the following information and use it only as described here:
Personal information. This may include your name, email address, organization, phone number, photo, CV, social media profile, and other information that you provide by filling in forms on DDI Development Website. Personal information does not include anonymized information that we collect using such services as Google Analytics. Normally, the anonymized information allows us to understand your browser type, referring website, time of your visit, approximate location, and some other details. It does not permit us to isolate your individual identity. However, we may match anonymized information with your identifying personal information that you provided to us or we received via public sources and other sources.
Sensitive and child information. “Sensitive personal data” for our purposes means information needing special treatment, in some circumstances requiring you to give us your explicit consent. Among those categories may be your identifying numbers, financial account data, race or ethnicity, political views, philosophical, religious, or various comparable beliefs, belonging to a trade union or professional or trade association, physical or mental health, biometric or genetic data, sex life, or criminal record (including material regarding the suspicion of criminal acts) according to the assorted personal data categories recognized by data privacy laws of Europe and elsewhere. The term “child data” means information about a data subject less than 16 years old. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Communicating with Us. If you contact us via website forms, live chat, email, or any other text messages, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Public Comments on the Services. We may display a customer’s personal testimonials about our services. With your consent, we may post on our Website your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can reach us at email@example.com.
Usage Information. This includes information, such as pages viewed, referral source, your IP address, browser type, identifiers associated with your devices, dates of visits, time spent on the DDI Development Website, and other traffic data about your activity on our Website as well as any device used. This data is considered anonymized and non-identifying.
Location Data. Your devices (depending on the settings) may share location. We may use your location information to connect you with the closest representative or to determine location-specific needs of our clients to improve our services.
Analytics Data. We gather analytics data as you use the DDI Development Website to assist us in improving our services and products. We use Google Analytics as our analytics provider. To learn more about our provider’s privacy policies, use the following link Google Privacy & Terms.
4. Sources we use to collect personal information
We collect personal information from the following sources:
- Our DDI Development Website.
- Email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us.
- Public sources, including but not limited to social media.
- Our clients while providing services for them.
5. Purpose of information processing
We process users' information solely in compliance with valid regulations relevant to data protection (GDPR). We use the above-mentioned data for the following purposes:
- operate, provide, improve, and maintain the DDI Development Website and services;
- prevent the abusive and fraudulent use of the DDI Development Website and services;
- respond to your inquiries and for other customer service purposes;
- monitor aggregate DDI Development Website usage metrics (total number of visitors and pages viewed);
- remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it the next time you visit the DDI Development Website;
- for other administrative and internal business purposes.
While processing users’ personal data we use HubSpot platform, MailChimp marketing automation platform, which complies with legal data privacy and security requirements. To learn more, see the links below:
In case the purpose of processing will be changed, we are obliged to inform you of this before further processing and of the new purpose. In this way, you have an opportunity to object to the processing of your data for the other purpose.
Once we receive your information, we will use all reasonable procedures and security measures to avoid unauthorized access, loss, disclosure or amendment of the received data.
7. Disclosure of your information
DDI Development may disclose information to the following categories of recipients:
- to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third parties where DDI Development believes disclosure is necessary (a) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (b) to exercise, establish or defend its legal rights, or (c) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person;
- to any other person with your consent.
Your information will, in principle, not be made available for use to third parties, unless you have declared your agreement or we are entitled and/or obliged by law to transfer this information.
We may link to third-party websites that have different privacy policies and practices from those disclosed here. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of such linked sites, and encourage you to become acquainted with them prior to use.
10. Information security
We take technical and organisational security measures to protect your data that we store and process in our company against manipulation, loss of confidentiality, destruction and against access by unauthorised persons. Our company's security measures are constantly improved in accordance with technological developments.
11. Your privacy rights
DDI Development company provides you with data protection rights, prescribed by the European Union laws, in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and the relevant national laws. You have the following rights:
- the right to obtain any information about the processed personal data within one month;
- the right to access your personal data;
- the right to correct or erase your personal data;
- the right to be aware of any correction or erasure of your personal data, restriction of processing, and recipients of personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right of data portability;
- the right not to be subject to a decision, based solely on the automated processing; and
- the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
13. Contact us