Guess is an ecommerce website presenting the products of the high-quality American clothing brandview project
Guess management applied to DDI Development as they needed timely engineering services to build a quiz subdomain site from scratch and launch a Christmas marketing campaign. An extra challenge was to deliver the resource and test it within two weeks of accelerated development.
- We had to make a holiday-quiz site with a survey tool from scratch as the Guess.eu subdomain;
- As far as the platform covers multiple regions, we were up to provide an automatic language change regarding a user’s location;
- In order to make the quiz results shareable, we had to apply social media integration.
- We’ve used the Symfony 2 framework and the Doctrine ORM to build the subdomain resource from scratch;
- The multi-locale technology based on an IP-geocoder was applied in order to make the automatic language change;
- The user SMM sign up was implemented with the use of Facebook API; quiz-results could be automatically posted to Twitter and Facebook.
The resource was a helpful choice for those who was looking for Christmas sales, wanted to buy Italian brand clothes online or find a store in the nearby areas
- Symfony 2
- Facebook API
- jQuery(core and UI plugins: parallax, jQueryUI, etc.)
- Translatable entities