An application connecting customers with social media accounts of banks to share complaintsview project
- Development from scratch;
- Social media integration;
- Enable server communication that would allow rapid connection with social media profiles of banks;
- Geolocation features;
- Provide tools to post and send multimedia files such as photos, videos, and galleries;
- Banks navigation and search tools;
- Enable two-way communication that would allow sending files and complaints as well receiving them within the application interface.
- We’ve used Twitter, VK.com, and Facebook APIs to integrate the app with accounts;
- Google Maps API was used to locate bank offices and ATS;
- Rapid server communication was established via the SQLite, HTTP server tools.
ZHALOBANK is a great feedback application for banks customers. It links a user with social media accounts of banks in Twitter, VK, and Facebook. A customer can make a complaint or write a gratitude message and send it to the SMM bank staff directly. The application also allows sending photos of any bank related issues such as queues at one of the offices, broken ATMs, impolite employees or any other problem, which may be important for the bank’s administration.
- HTTP server
- Google Maps